Etcher Create a Bootable USB Flash Drive

lennerttt

In today's post let us see how to create a bootable USB device in Windows quite easily and fast using Etcher. It is a small free and open source utility which you can also install as portable applications.

There are lots of tools to create bootable USB devices. But the reality is that, because I've known Etcher, I haven't moved from it. Aside from providing me 0 problems up to now, the simple fact of being open source is always a plus.

To download Etcher, it is possible to visit the official site of this project, through the connection that I show you below. Download, Install and launch the software.

The usage of Etcher is quite straightforward. When the application is open (in case you've downloaded the portable edition, you merely have to run the downloaded document ) you will find a window with several choices.

All you have to do is, pick your USB device as well as the ISO file of your preferred OS. Once you click on the"Next" button, it is going to begin the procedure. So, I hope you've found this tutorial useful, and in case you have any questions or suggestions please let me know.